Junior Software Architect
A junior software architect can use practically all of the application building functionality of Agilebase. For example
- Create workflows (including chasers, document generation)
- Set up APIs
- Add complex joins to views
- Create, edit and delete roles
- Assign privileges to roles or users up to the ’edit’ level
- Remove fields, views etc. created by anyone
- Edit the advanced properties of fields and views, including field visibility rules (confidentiality rules) for example
Their only limitations are to do with managing the organisation as a whole, including other users.
Boost your learning by watching our more advanced guides:
For more information about:
- Security Features
- Workflows - Altering Data
- Workflows - Doc Gen
- Workflows - Sending an email
- Workflows - Using the email chaser
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.