Citizen Developer Level 2
You are now well on your way through the Agilebase journey.
This level is suggested or ‘unlocked’ once a citizen developer has carried out a certain number of citizen development functions and has therefore started to learn how no code development works in a safe environment.
However to activate the level, it must be manually assigned by a Software Architect level user, as it allows changes to the system which can affect other users.
A citizen developer level 2 can
- create new views that everyone can see, from any table
- edit them as per the citizen developer functionality above
- additionally they can add and remove simple joins, to include data from other tables in a view
- remove views that they themselves have created (not those that others have)
- create their own tables
- add, edit and remove fields and tabs from those tables
- edit basic properties of the fields
- assign privileges (up to edit) on those tables, using existing roles or direct user privileges
- create tiles and delete tiles they’ve added themselves
Learn how to add functionality by watching our guide Creating a basic task list
For more information about:
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.